Panic! At The Disco's seventh album: Deed, eject date, chase name, collaborations and everything you necessitate to know
4 June 2022, 17:55
Brendon Urie has started work Panic! At The Disco's seventh studio album only when bequeath it be released? What will the title be? And who will feature on the record?
Just last year Panic! At The Disco music discharged their sixth studio album 'Pray For The Wicked', but it doesn't see corresponding Brendon Urie is set to decompres whatsoever time soon. His most recent euphony comes in the form of Taylor Swift collaboration 'ME!', but after taking some clock time off after touring the band's most new album, Brendon has already offered whatever clues as to how act upon connected album come sevener is shaping prepared.
Brendon Urie celebrated pride with the most iconic t-shirt at Wango Tango
The dance band have adopted a range of sounds and styles since the release of unveiling album 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out' in 2005, but how will the new album sound? When is it belik to be released? Do we know if they'll be any collaborations on the album thus far?
Here's everything we know yet about Panic!'s next album:
When will Panic! At The Discotheque's adjacent album constitute released?
There's no set date for the dismissal of Panic! At The Disco's seventh record album yet, but Brendon Urie did recently reveal that He's already started working on just about ideas for it. Speaking to Hoarding in May 2022, he explained: "I'm home now and we'rhenium taking some time off and I'm chilling and I'm streaming and I'm hanging out with my fans online and IT's amazing but I thought I would take a little more time off and I'm already starting music. Not with anything planned in mind only just working along some ideas. I can't help myself so I don't think it'll be too long before another Panic record."
The striation have always released albums bad on a regular basis, cathartic a inexperienced record album around all deuce years since their first in 2005. Their final album Pray For The Terrible was free in June 2022, so in that location might cost a bit of a wait yet. That organism said, an album of some sort is definitely in the whole kit! In the same interview, Brendon explained: "Some are two minute of arc long just instrumentals, some are 30 second voice memos, gibberish, some are exclusive jokes holographic on napkins at bars. There's all kinds of different pig out."
What's the conception of the ordinal album going to be?
Panic! have been pretty great euphony shapeshifters throughout their euphony career, so the short answer is - who knows!
The long-lived answer is that Brendon explained in a recent interview with Rocksound that he wants to diversity the band's audio. "Yes, each of the Panic albums do uninjured different and have their own vibration, their own aesthetic and imagery, just I still feel corresponding I can do more. Symmetrical from song to song within one album I feel care things could change even more drastically, and maybe that'll happen as time goes happening. I still have so many different things that I privation to coiffure, particularly in damage of genres."
Surprisingly, Brendon has open interest in experimenting with a metal sound. "I want to do a metal project particularly. I really just played something for my bandmates recently - we have an old birdsong called 'The Calendar' and I ready-made a metal version of it from years back. It's like 90 seconds polysyllabic and is really diverting. Who knows, I might even put that out on SoundCloud on a whimsey some clock time soon!" he said.
What is Affright! At The Disco's next album called?
Seeing every bit the album hasn't been finished yet, it's unlikely we'll be getting a confirmed advert any time soon.
Brendon Urie DID however joke earlier this twelvemonth on Chirrup that their new record album would be called 'Fanic Ot The Bisco', after the internet tried to approximate what the acronym 'FOTB', the title of Lamia Weekend's modish album 'Father Of The Bride', stood for. We'd say there's a 99.99% accidental that's NOT the new album title though.
Bequeath thither be any collaborations on the album?
Brendon evidently most recently collaborated with Taylor Swift on her Sung 'ME!' and has antecedently spoken about was a huge sports fan he was of the singer before he got asked to feature connected the track. She's not the exclusive someone Brendon's got his eyes set on collaborating with however though.
Though there's no confirmed collaborations yet, but Brendon spoke in a recent Ask Pine Tree State Anything about how atomic number 2'd lie with to shape with country musician Kacey Musgraves. "We went to a Robert Clive Davis party a twelvemonth back or two and sat at the same table – the same table as Kacey and Maren Morris. But I remember righteous sitting across from Kacey and me and my wife were losing information technology, y'know," he explained. "I'm fair-and-square a huge sports fan of her vocalism [and] her songwriting style. I think that would be really, very fun to act up."
Average Age of Panic at the Disco Fans
Source: https://www.popbuzz.com/music/artists/panic-at-the-disco/news/seventh-album-title-release-date-collaborations/